Loan Types Learn what kind of mortgages we offer
Are you self-employed, a foreign national or working under an ITIN, or need a Jumbo mortgage ?
If so, you’ve come to the right place ...and we can close in as little as 3 weeks!
If you own your own business, are a consultant or don’t earn your income through a corporate job, a self-employed mortgage may be a fit for you.
- Newly self-employed acceptable
- 12 months personal bank statements
- Primary and secondary residences
- Credit score of 680+, or alternate letters of credit
If you are a citizen of another country who earns your income from outside the USA but want to purchase a residence in the United States, a Foreign National mortgage may be a fit for you.
- U.S. tourist visa OK
- Primary, secondary and investment properties
- Foreign credit report or 3 to 4 foreign alternate credit letters
ITIN (Tax ID)
If you file your US tax return under an ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) then an ITIN mortgage may be a fit for you.
- Loan amounts $125,000+
- Matricula Consular, Drivers License (Foreign or US), or other government-issued ID is acceptable – Passport or US Visa not required.
- Primary residences only
- Bank statements allowed for income verification
If you need to borrow more than $510,400, you may need a Jumbo mortgage.
- Good payment history on all debts including current mortgage or rent
- Loan amounts up to $3,000,000
- Primary and secondary residences only
- Credit score of 700+