Skip to content

Loan Types Learn what kind of mortgages we offer

Are you self-employed, a foreign national or working under an ITIN, or currently have a high interest rate and looking for a better mortgage?
If so, you’ve come to the right place ...and we can close in 2 weeks!


If you own your own business, are a consultant or don’t earn your income through a corporate job, a self-employed mortgage may be a fit for you.

  • Newly self-employed acceptable
  • 12 months personal bank statements
  • Primary and secondary residences
  • Credit score of 625+, or alternate letters of credit

Foreign National

If you are a citizen of another country who earns your income from outside the USA but want to purchase a residence in the United States, a Foreign National mortgage may be a fit for you.

  • U.S. tourist visa OK
  • Primary, secondary and investment properties
  • Foreign credit report or 3 to 4 foreign alternate credit letters


If you file your US tax return under an ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) then an ITIN mortgage may be a fit for you.

  • Loan amounts $250,000+
  • Matricula Consular, Drivers License (Foreign or US), or other government-issued ID is acceptable – Passport or US Visa not required.
  • Primary residences only
  • Bank statements allowed for income verification


If you have a “Hard Money” or “SubPrime” mortgage with a high rate and have improved your credit, you may be able to obtain a new mortgage with better terms.

  • Good payment history on all debts including current mortgage required
  • Bank statements ok for income verification
  • Primary and secondary residences
  • Credit score of 625+

Get Started

Let’s work together to get you and your family into your dream house.