Skip to content

For Real Estate Professionals Learn how we can help you and your clients

Looking for mortgage loans for self-employed, foreign national or ITIN clients? If so, you’ve come to the right place and we can close in 2 weeks!

Self-Employed Program

Self-employed mortgages are generally for borrowers that don’t make their income through a W-2 or corporate job.

  • Newly self-employed acceptable
  • 12 Months personal bank statements
  • Primary and secondary residences
  • Minimum credit score is 625
  • Single purpose entity OK
  • No mobile/manufactured homes
  • Max LTV up to 90%

Foreign National Program

Foreign National mortgages are for citizens of other countries who earn their income in their country of origin but want to purchase a residence in the United States.

  • Primarily have income, employment, credit, and residency in a country other than the U.S.
  • U.S. tourist visa acceptable
  • Primary and secondary residences
  • Foreign credit report or 3 to 4 foreign alternate credit letters
  • Single purpose entity OK
  • No mobile/manufactured homes
  • Max LTV up to 80%

ITIN (Tax ID) Program

ITIN mortgages are for people who live and work in the United States and  file their income on a U.S. Tax Identification Number (ITIN) because they do not have a valid social security number.

  • Minimum loan amount $250,000
  • Matricula Consular, Drivers License (Foreign or US), or other government-issued ID is acceptable
  • Primary residences only
  • Two most recent years of tax returns on ITIN
  • Employment and asset verification
  • No mobile/manufactured homes
  • Max LTV up to 80%

Get Started

Find out more about the mortgages that we offer